- Plan a menu, purchase your ingredients and then use the House’s fully-stocked kitchen to prepare and serve dinner (or breakfast on weekends) to our families.
- Meal teams are limited to 10 members or less. Must be 12 years of age or older with an adult supervisor - 18 or over. (No more than 4 youths - under 18).
- Time Commitment: 3-4 hours. Late afternoons/evenings for dinners, weekend mornings for breakfasts.
- Bring your favorite recipe and your ingredients and use our kitchen to bake tasty treats for our guest families.
- Teams of 2-6 people or experienced single bakers. Must be 12 years of age or older with an adult supervisor - 18 or over. (No more than 4 youths - under 18).
- Time Commitment: 1-2 hours; Weekday mornings/weekend afternoons.
Bingo Night Mondays/Activity Night Wednesdays
- For Monday Bingo we provide the ball cage and cards, while Wednesdays we invite you to bring in your favorite activity or craft and any necessary supplies to share!
- Groups of 2-5 people can come share some fun with our guest families. Must be 10 years or older with an adult supervisor - 18 or over.
- Time Commitment: 1-2 hours; Monday Bingo and Wednesday Activity evenings.
Activity Night Guidelines
- We supply the cleaning tools and materials, you provide the people to help! Groups will be assigned an area of the House to deep-clean to keep our House safe for guest families.
- Groups of 10-20 people can participate. Must be 10 years or older with an adult supervisor - 18 or over.
- Time Commitment: 1.5-2 hours; mid-day, as needed.
When signing up for a volunteer shift, please note that cancellations hurt the House and put tremendous strain on our limited resources. We ask that you please take this into consideration when committing to a volunteer activity.
On Call Teams
Can you help the House anytime? Occasionally, we have volunteer teams cancel at the last minute. We are ALWAYS looking for "on call teams" for our meals, cookies and activity nights. If you are interested in signing up to volunteer on an on call basis, please email our Volunteer Group Coordinator to be adding to our list.
Download our “Lend a Helping Hand Book” for adult groups!
To schedule the group opportunities listed below, register with our online volunteer calendar: Click here!
To log in to an existing volunteer calendar account: Click here!
Download a printable version of all volunteer activities. Click here!
Please contact our Volunteer Group Coordinator or call 704-288-5323 to inquire.