because no one gets better alone.
Healing is what the Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte means to our family:
- Healing is the smell of fresh baked cookies on a bad day.
- Healing is nightly activities like BINGO, therapy dogs, or crafts to create fun activities and precious memories.
- Healing is a House to make a pit stop after spending 16 hours a day at the hospital.
- Healing is a pantry full of juice boxes and volunteers ready to give encouragement and hugs!
- Healing is finding a community where we learn we don't have a corner on suffering, and tragedy can happen to anyone.
- Healing is dedicated staff, volunteers and donors.
Help families, like the Murrays, heal together by donating to the Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte!
To serve families like the Murrays, it costs RMH of Charlotte $142 per night per family. Your donation will help us continue providing a "home-away-from-home" to families with children who are seriously ill or injured. In 2020, over 500 families will call our House their "home" while their child is seeking medical treatment.
Will you help us keep families close this holiday season? Please donate using the form below.
Want to learn more about the House? Take a behind the scenes virtual tour with Margo by clicking here.