Young Professionals Society
Who We Are
The Young Professionals Society (YPS) is a group of young philanthropic professionals between the ages of 22-39, who have chosen to volunteer their time, talents and financial support to the Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte through social, service and fundraising activities.
What We Do
Along with performing valuable services within the House, YPS members have the opportunity to participate in fundraising events, enjoy social and business networking opportunities as a group and serve in leadership capacities throughout the year.
· The opportunity to serve RMH of Charlotte families in an impactful way
· Social networking opportunities
· Invitations to RMH of Charlotte events
· Opportunity to be engaged in RMH of Charlotte through volunteering
· Quarterly newsletters exclusive to the Young Professionals Society Members
· Opportunity to increase awareness about RMH of Charlotte
How to Participate
1. Complete membership application. Click Here to Submit Online Application
2. Pay annual membership dues of $89 to help cover the cost to host a family for one night at the House. Annual dues are paid every January. Click Here to Pay Annual Membership Dues
3. Give at least 12 hours of service per year through RMH events and activities.
Questions? Contact the Michelle Hunt at michelle@rmhofcharlotte,org or 704-288-5320.